Our 3CX Hosted PBX allows businesses to migrate their telephone systems to the cloud while enjoying all of the advanced benefits that a dedicated PBX offers. Our 3CX hosted PBX is based on a dedicated PBX platform that offers great features, flexibility and advanced integration. As well all DVGVoIP Hosted 3CX phone systems from include 3CX Approved SIP Trunking to increase reliability and redundancy while decreasing cost.
DVGVoIP installs a dedicated 3CX instance for your business in redundant cloud infrastructure. This hosted PBX instance resides on AWS Datacenter facilities. We maintain the hosted instance’s software, upgrades, maintenance, 3CX licensing, and configuration backup.
In addition to a turn-key hosted solution, DVGVoIP Hosted 3CX service includes North America based 3CX Certified support. By leveraging our ADVANCED 3CX Certified engineers, you are afforded the time to focus on what’s important – running your business. While our turn-key solution does include full system management, administrative access is also directly available to our customers.
Advantages of the 3CX Hosted PBX
- Unlimited users and registered devices (no per-user fees)
- Optional softphones for Windows, macOS, Android, and iPhone
- Unlimited usage 3CX Approved SIP Trunking
- Included redundant enterprise hosting
- Turn-key installation, setup, and configuration
- Software updates included
- Dedicated hosted 3CX PBX is more secure and reliable than a ‘shared’ solution
- Included system management
- Nationwide number portability – Keep your existing telephone number(s)
- CRM integration included with Professional and Enterprise Edition
- Included PBX monitoring and backup
In addition to these turn-key packages, DVGVoIP provides unbundled solutions including the following: customer-managed 3CX license hosting, usage-based sip trunking, 3CX support packages, 3CX licensing, remote 3CX installation assistance, and hosted fax solutions.
DVGVoIP is 3CX Advanced Certified and a 3CX Silver Level Canadian Partner. We expertly deploy business-grade VoIP solutions accessible from any device. This allows our customers to save money, maximize productivity and seamlessly collaborate and work from anywhere. We remotely serve businesses nationwide and provide on-site technical support in Northern Western Ontario and beyond.